Steps to upgrade from Version 3 to Version 4
Un-install Instant IMtegrity 3
- Step 1: Shutdown the Lotus Sametime Server (but leave the Domino server running!)Make sure that there are no chat log XML files in the IMtegrity logs directory anymore:Check the logs directory for any remaining .XML filesIf there are any, wait until Domino has imported them into the imtchatlog.nsf database. By default, imports run every 5 minutes.
- Step 2: Shutdown the Lotus Domino server
- Step 3: Un-install "IMtegrity OS Components for Windows 2000,XP,2003"(When prompted to reboot the system, it is safe to choose "Later". You only need to reboot the system after you finished the upgrade)
- Step 4: Un-install "Instant IMtegrity 3" Depending on what version of IMtegrity 3 you have currently installed, you might or might not get prompted to reboot. (When prompted to reboot the system, it is safe to choose "Later". You only need to reboot the system after you finished the upgrade)
- Step 5: Install "Instant IMtegrity 4" (Note: There is no "OS Components" installer anymore in version 4. All required files are now integrated into a single installer in version 4) Unpack the IMtegrity 4 ZIP file which contains the installerRun SETUP.EXE
- Click "Next" at the splash screen
- Click "Next" at the welcome page
- Read the license agreement and click "Next" if you accept it
- Select the target installation folder and click "Next"
- Click "Next" to start the installation
- Click "Close" to exit the installer
- Step 6: When prompted to reboot the system, click "Yes" It is required to reboot the system at this time. IM chats will not be logged until the system has rebooted.